Thanx TBN'rs

/ Thanx TBN'rs #1  

wdchyd

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320
Thanx for giving me the "Member of the Month" title for August....:D...The excellent reserved parking spot in front of the 'puter is well worth it.....that and $2 will get me another cup of DD coffee....:licking:......:cool2:

Member of the Month: wdchyd - TractorByNet.com

Bill

/ Thanx TBN'rs #5  
Bill,

Congratulations - you earned it.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and expertise with the TBN community (and in my own case, on my questions about setting up a hydraulically-driven snowblower)

Best

/ Thanx TBN'rs #6  
congrats nice article :)

/ Thanx TBN'rs
Thanx Guys,

I've gotten a lot of mileage out of this honor, seems some family members didn't realize I've joined the "digital age"........I'd still consider myself a newbie when it comes to all this 'puter stuff, but always like coming home after work and surfing the tractor world here.......My kids want me to get one of those smart phones with the touch screens...:confused2:......but I'd never get anything done.....:confused3:

/ Thanx TBN'rs #8  
Congratulations Bill,

You've helped a lot of members with their hydraulic issues, so it's well deserved!

Be well, now go try to catch Walter in Squam lake!

/ Thanx TBN'rs
Hey Pixguy......New avatar??

Sweet looking ride....is "Golden Pond" treating you well??

I haven't been your way since I saw your garage build....my new "Hole-in-the-water-ya-pour-money-into" hasn't been on Squam yet so Walter is getting mighty big these days.....

Most of my cruising has been in Winni, Connecticut lakes and the big pond (Atlantic ocean) as of late and this fri am it will be going west about 6 hrs to Lake Ontario.....

I'll be sure to look you up next time up that way

Bill

/ Thanx TBN'rs #10  
Thanks Bill, Everything is going well. We're thinking of updating our water-taxi ourselves. PM coming your way.

Come see the finished garage before labor day!

Grats again.
'nother Bill