Remembering 9/11/01

/ Remembering 9/11/01 #1  

Woody65

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 4300 HST 4wd
Well, another year has gone by and here we are again, the 11th anniversary of the cowardly attacks on our country. Lets take a moment and remember the patriots from the WTC, Pentagon, Flight 93 and the hundreds of responders who have since perished with ailments from the cleanup along with the thousands of military personnel who are protecting us. We must remain conscious of these cowards who continue to attempt attacks against our country! I am a NYC Detective for 25yrs and did see, have seen and continue to see the unbelievable lengths these cowards will go to in an attempt to destroy this great country. Never forget! God bless the USA!

/ Remembering 9/11/01 #2  
Agreed! :thumbsup:

/ Remembering 9/11/01 #3  
Amen!

/ Remembering 9/11/01 #4  
I am surprised and disappointed that the buildings replacing the towers are not complete and the museum is still not open at Ground Zero. I feel like we didn't get justice, yet. My original feeling that day was nothing short of a nuclear response would be enough, and after 11 years I feel those thoughts were right on the money. If an enemy can hit the pentagon then the response should our most powerful and devastating to that attacker. If you could trade all the military lives lost over 11 years for a nuke strike in 2001, would you?

HS

/ Remembering 9/11/01 #5  
God Bless America and our thoughts and prayers go out today to everyone who was and continues to be impacted.

/ Remembering 9/11/01 #6  
I am surprised and disappointed that the buildings replacing the towers are not complete and the museum is still not open at Ground Zero. I feel like we didn't get justice, yet. My original feeling that day was nothing short of a nuclear response would be enough, and after 11 years I feel those thoughts were right on the money. If an enemy can hit the pentagon then the response should our most powerful and devastating to that attacker. If you could trade all the military lives lost over 11 years for a nuke strike in 2001, would you?

HS

Problem is that we are not dealing with a nation state, but idealogy. It is asymetrical warfare, not conventional like the past. We need more soft inteligence and SOF......but that is a whole different conversation!

I do agree that it is shameful that those buildings are not done yet though!

/ Remembering 9/11/01 #7  
Well, another year has gone by and here we are again, the 11th anniversary of the cowardly attacks on our country. Lets take a moment and remember the patriots from the WTC, Pentagon, Flight 93 and the hundreds of responders who have since perished with ailments from the cleanup along with the thousands of military personnel who are protecting us. We must remain conscious of these cowards who continue to attempt attacks against our country! I am a NYC Detective for 25yrs and did see, have seen and continue to see the unbelievable lengths these cowards will go to in an attempt to destroy this great country. Never forget! God bless the USA!

Agreed and thank you for your service along with all the others.

/ Remembering 9/11/01
houstonscott said:

HS

I agree wholeheartedly!! It is the politicians and government agencies that can't get their heads out of their *** and get this done. The same politicians and Govt. agencies that told us the air was ok to breathe after the attacks. I haven't been down there in awhile but friends have told me that if I were to try to enter the area I would have to check my firearm. I wear that firearm everyday protecting the city and suffer from permanent lung damage from the cleanup. I would do it again but at least be up front about the dangers and don't tell me I can't wear my firearm. I'm not the one you need to be worried about.

/ Remembering 9/11/01 #9  
578365_418964961493674_816452654_n.jpg