Mom's Funeral Today

/ Mom's Funeral Today #11  
So sorry to hear about your loss. It's never easy to lose a parent. I've been there. Twice. I Lost my mom when I was 13 and my dad when I was 22. I'm 53 now and still miss them both and think about them every day. I often wondered what they would think about their two military grandsons they never knew. Would they be proud to see how well they turned out and what they've become and done with their lives.

My condolences and prayers go out to you, your family and your moms friends at this difficult time. Your mother is in a better place now and I bet she's looking down on you with a Hugh smile on her face.

/ Mom's Funeral Today #12  
You have my deepest sympathies...

/ Mom's Funeral Today #13  
Sorry for the loss Don..special thought/prayer.

/ Mom's Funeral Today #14  
So sorry for your loss, moms are such an important part of our lives.

/ Mom's Funeral Today #15  
sorry for your loss.I lost my mom 5 yrs ago. my dad last yr.

/ Mom's Funeral Today #16  
Don very sorry for your loss mom's there all the best just ask there kids. lost mine 5 years ago and still miss her wisdom all the time. i wish you the best as you and your family move on in life.

/ Mom's Funeral Today #17  
Don, love never dies. Your mother may be gone, but her love and your love of her will go on through eternity. I sympathize with your loss of her daily presence, but you'll still feel her love in all your memories.

/ Mom's Funeral Today #18  
i lost my parents years ago so i know how you are feeling.sorry for your loss.

/ Mom's Funeral Today #20  
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss - as you said she's in a better place now.