Mom's Funeral Today

/ Mom's Funeral Today #31  
Thank you,folks! We all have to go thru it sometime,I guess. don-ohio

Yes we all do and so will our children. There is little comfort in the logic when it happens however. Its like a rung on the ladder of life you're stepping on has broken. My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family.

/ Mom's Funeral Today #32  
You have my sincere condolences. RIP

/ Mom's Funeral Today #33  
Condolences. Lost dad last year at 97, mom 4 years earlier at 92. Still miss them regularly, remember them lovingly.

/ Mom's Funeral Today #34  
Sorry for your loss, she sounds like a great lady.

/ Mom's Funeral Today
Thank you all so much....I am getting over it slowly, but I was fortunate to have her until I was 60 yrs.old. She raised 6 boys,`cause Dad was usually out working 2 jobs.
I couldn't read her obit at the funeral, I chickened out and my older bro did it for me. I guess I never grow up respecting some things. Mom was the best, but she didn't like to go out in the public..very retiring person. don-ohio :)^)

/ Mom's Funeral Today #37  
Wish you and your siblings the best. Buried my step-dad almost a year ago, sure makes a person reflect on life.

/ Mom's Funeral Today #38  
Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I wish you sincerest condolences. I dread the day this will happen in my family and I hope you have lots of family and friends to share your memories of your life with your mother.

Jim

/ Mom's Funeral Today
Yes,thanks,Jim and Dennis! All the best to you. don-ohio :)^)