Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    New Holland TC40

Default Re: cancer head

Mike,

Good to hear from you. Glad you didn't fall off that ladder and you have loving family around you. Keep your spirits up!
    "Those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end ..."
    When there is a huge solar energy spill, it is called a "nice day"!

Tractor
    John Deere 2032r

Mike, Good news. Sounds like you are on the mend. I have a light bulb in my kitchen needs changing.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Ford 3400, Gizmow ZTR, Simplicity 7116H

Hang in there Mike! We'll add you to our prayers!

My mom went due to cancer, but it was too late when she finally went in. Sounds like your gonna make it!

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Glad to hear you are over the torture portion and now going to the 'solitary confinement' portion to recover. I don't mean to joke, but I'm sure that's a bit of how you feel. Just remember that no matter how you feel, you'll always find us here pulling for you. It's great to hear that you are home, but sorry to hear of your struggles and the pneumonia. You probably felt bad enough without all that extra stuff thrown in. Get well quickly Mike.
    Jim

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40

That chemo treatment gave me pneumonia 4 times in 6 months. Whew glad that's over. Good luck Mike, May the force be with you.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Get well soon Mike. Looking forward to dropping by for a visit with you and Bernice when we make our trip south for the winter.

Tractor
    JD 4310,JD5420

Mike, it sounds like you're past the worst of the treatment. Been praying for you all.

Glad to hear from you. Sorry for all your pain and woes. Hopefully, healing will happen soon.

Do whatever it takes to keep yourself as comfortable as can be, both physically and mentally.
    there are 2 kinds of oats. Oats in front of a horse, and oats behind the horse.

Tractor
    JD 4310,JD5420

Mike, it sounds like you're past the worst of the treatment. Been praying for you all.

Glad to hear from you. Sorry for all your pain and woes. Hopefully, healing will happen soon.

Do whatever it takes to keep yourself as comfortable as can be, both physically and mentally.
    there are 2 kinds of oats. Oats in front of a horse, and oats behind the horse.

Tractor
    new holland tn70

Mike it's so good to hear things are going in the right direction. i be praying for you.

Tractor
    NH TC45

Update....last thurs - fri I would've bet that I'd be in a hospital ER by the end of the weekend, but prayers will out and by Sun eve I was much better. Yesterday we had a Dr appt at MDA and blood tests etc couldn't have been much better. It was an extremely hard day for Bernice - she drove all day and shepherded me and Trevor around. (I'm on drugs ya know) Last night I had the best nights sleep I've had since being in the hospital. Actually felt like doing something this a.m.......laundry and dishes ain't much but it put me on my feet vs. on my back. If I can keep this on a roll I may even be able to go clothes shopping in a week or two. (I've dropped 75 lbs since last Aug) 40 of that was on purpose - pre cancer and the rest has been due to the cancer treatments. I scared myself on Monday when I looked in a mirror fairly sober and my 83 yr old father (rip) was looking back at me. Sure hope I can do some repair when I get back in shape. Not sure what I'll be able to do but all that weight off my face sure aged me. I got a turkey neck full of tumor fluid you just can't believe. ....good news is....looks like I'm gonna survive this....albeit a bit worn & torn from the experience. There is still surgery in the near future to remove tumor remnants. Just how extensive that will be we don't know yet.........Thanks one and all for the support....it does actually help.
    Mike

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast