cancer head

/ cancer head #161  
Mike, I am keeping you in my prayers. The road to recovery is now only has a few small hills compared to the mountain you have just climbed.

/ cancer head #162  
Sounds like you had a few rough days but now that your blood work looked great, is such great news. Glad you are finding bits of energy. Still praying for you...Keep on posting when you can.

/ cancer head #163  
Glad to hear things are going in the right direction for you.
Are prayers are with you. - Mike

/ cancer head #164  
Read the hole thread and I'm glade your going to beat this thing. It will get better. Been there done it twice. Fifteen years ago it was malignant melanoma, removal of 5 inches of skin on my arm during surgery and a year of interferon injections (that sucked). Couple years ago it was prostrate cancer. Had a robotic radical prostatectomy. First few weeks of recovery really sucked but the surgeon did a great job and my life is back to normal with no complications and cancer free.

/ cancer head #165  
Read the hole thread and I'm glade your going to beat this thing. It will get better. Been there done it twice. Fifteen years ago it was malignant melanoma, removal of 5 inches of skin on my arm during surgery and a year of interferon injections (that sucked). Couple years ago it was prostrate cancer. Had a robotic radical prostatectomy. First few weeks of recovery really sucked but the surgeon did a great job and my life is back to normal with no complications and cancer free.

It's always great to hear from someone who's been there to offer up encouragement.

/ cancer head #166  

It's always great to hear from someone who's been there to offer up encouragement.

/ cancer head #167  
Hope everything is going as well as it can be - you're still in my prayers.

/ cancer head #168  
Still praying for you Mike.

/ cancer head
Thank you everyone. At home now recovering from radiation. Go back mid August for surgery. Still on liquid diet...uggh

/ cancer head #170  
Good to hear you are through with the radiation. Hope the liquid diet included a beer every now and then!!!!

Eddie