cancer head

/ cancer head #211  
mikim: That is FABULOUS news!

/ cancer head #212  
Great news, Mike! You'll probably go for a checkup every 3 to 6 months the rest of your life, but that's OK, too. My wife goes every 6 months still; 11 years after her breast cancer and no recurrence.

I went for bone scans every 6 months for 5 years, then annually for 10 years, and then every other year for 5 years, then they said I was officially cured, but to tell you the truth, even though statistics say that they're right, it made me feel a little more at peace to have the routine scans.

Hi Mike,

Major congratulations on the awesome news, I love to hear that kind.

We will continue to keep you in our prayers for complete and permanent remission.

Thomas

/ cancer head #213  
Congratulations Mike. Prayers were answered for sure. Celebrate with your family extra hard this holiday season.

/ cancer head #214  
At my son's house in Houston. Went to MD Anderson this a.m. for CT scan, blood work, and Dr visit. The tumor has continued to shrink. After reviewing the CT scan and blood work and sticking a scope down my nose to look directly, they have canceled surgery. THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO REMOVE! No remnant - nothing! ....The tumor has totally dissipated and all I have left to deal with is the excess fluid - called lymphedema - and I still have healing in my throat to finish.....BUT ...the cancer is gone! At least for now and hopefully forever. I go back every 3 months now for checkup and on a schedule after that for however many years.....but...WOO HOO...I'm free and clear. I sure hope others here can have this kinda luck too.....Jim -- ya listening? Keep following my lead and get better now.

That is wonderful news Mike. I'm glad to hear it!

/ cancer head #215  
Great news !