cancer head

/ cancer head #21  
I've been modifying my diet to lose weight ...now I'm changing that to fight these awful little cells causing this problem. What I've read so far is that eating to make your body as alkaline as possible helps. There was one place too that said being in ketosis can help ...but it looks like the foods to eat for each are in contradiction so....still studying. I figure the doctors have their job to do -- but I'm not going to just sit in the boat - I can row too.

Never underestimate the power of healthy food, exercise and a positive attitude, good luck.

/ cancer head #22  
just found this.

man.. keep with it and do what you have to do.

we are pulling for you!

/ cancer head #23  
Mike, I think all of us fear that diagnosis, especially those of us who are former smokers. We are really sorry you have to go through this, but we kno w you are a fighter, and you will give it all you've got to get this mess out of your body. We are on your team with good wishes and anything else we can do. God bless you as you move forward with this battle.

from my seat i can't say it any better. god bless you

/ cancer head #24  
Mike, I am so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I will pray for you and your healing.
Randall

/ cancer head #25  
Keep positive and stay strong, you can beat it.

/ cancer head #26  
Mike, our prayers are for your healing and recovery. I had a Melanoma spot removed from my back about 5 years ago. Then had prostrate cancer surgery a year later. Faith and prayers made it possible to recover. Stay positive and strong. May God bless you your family and the surgeon.

/ cancer head #27  
Good Luck to you. as prevously said positive outlook is good medicine. I see cancer pts everyday in the performance of my daily career, some of the bravest people in the world walk those halls.

/ cancer head #28  
"Vent" as much as you need... If you're venting, hey, it means you're alive to vent! Best wishes and prayers are with you.

/ cancer head #30  
Mike,

You and yours are in my prayers sir.

David