Please keep deputy James Boyd in your prayers

/ Please keep deputy James Boyd in your prayers #21  
That Deputy is a hero for sure and should be treated as such.Great to hear He's doing well.

/ Please keep deputy James Boyd in your prayers #23  
It's now been about ten months since James's shooting and I'm pleased to report that he's doing well. He went back to work June 6th, full independent duty july 6th. He received the Star of Texas award from governor Rick Perry in September and has since transferred to the Cook County sheriff's office. He suffered some loss of hearing, smell and taste due to the head injury but is healthier than ever and continuing as a warrior in the war on drugs. Thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts. I am James' mother.

/ Please keep deputy James Boyd in your prayers #24  
That is great news about your son's recovery.

/ Please keep deputy James Boyd in your prayers
It's now been about ten months since James's shooting and I'm pleased to report that he's doing well. He went back to work June 6th, full independent duty july 6th. He received the Star of Texas award from governor Rick Perry in September and has since transferred to the Cook County sheriff's office. He suffered some loss of hearing, smell and taste due to the head injury but is healthier than ever and continuing as a warrior in the war on drugs. Thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts. I am James' mother.

I'm surprised to see your post here, but pleasantly surprised to hear that James is doing so well with his new job in Cooke County. It's surely a much longer drive to work, but the rewards of working for a much larger department can only be good. As you can tell, James has had lots of support from people here at this site even though he didn't know it.:)

/ Please keep deputy James Boyd in your prayers #28  
We always like to hear good news.:thumbsup:

/ Please keep deputy James Boyd in your prayers #29  
That is super news, was always a fear in the back of my mind in LE too. Great to hear he is back in the "saddle":thumbsup: