anniversary

/ anniversary #1  

sam5570

Veteran Member
Tractor
new holland tn70
well today is our 35 wedding anniversary and i promised the wife i take her out this evening and get her a happy meal. do you think i'm over doing it? i just carring on my wife is one of the most loving carring people in the world if not for her i would't have a pot to p*** in or a window to throw it out of so i will be good to her god know's she deserves it after putting up with me that long.:cool2::dance1::thumbsup:

/ anniversary #2  
Congratulations and happy anniversary; can't beat a long happy marriage. I have been married for over 44 years and if not for my wife, I would probably be in prison or living under a bridge somewhere. Sounds like we both definitely married up.

/ anniversary #3  
Count me in the "married up" category too. :laughing:

Congratulations and enjoy the day. You could spring for an apple turnover with the Happy Meal.

/ anniversary #4  
A very happy anniversary to you and your wife. It sounds like y'all truly were "made for each other"! I hope you get to have 35 more!

/ anniversary #5  
Next month will be 48 years for us. I may not be the brightest bulb in the world, but I'm smart enough to know she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

/ anniversary #6  
38 in July for us...happy meal. :laughing: Now that's funny!

/ anniversary #7  
As long as it is a "happy meal" at a fancy restaurant it should be fine. I know mine deserves more "happy meals" than she gets.

/ anniversary #8  
March the 9th was our 65th anniversary! Lord only knows she has put up with a lot over the years living with me. She is an angel on earth, She is my everything and what I live for. Very happly married. Thank GOD!!

/ anniversary #9  
Congrats and don't eat her French fries either.

/ anniversary #10  
Happy anniversary! The wife and I have 35 years in as well. If a happy meal is what your wife wants that what you should get her :cool2::thumbsup::2cents: