Buried my dog today

/ Buried my dog today #11  
So sorry for the loss of your best friend.

/ Buried my dog today #12  
Sorry for the loss of Your Friend.Been there,it's not an easy road for sure.

/ Buried my dog today #13  
I am so very sorry. Our best friends leave pawprints on our hearts, that can never be erased. They say it gets better with time, but I don't think it ever does. How do you "get over" losing your best friend?

All I can say is that others are thinking of you, and many feel your pain and sorrow.

/ Buried my dog today #14  
Sorry to hear of your loss!

I know what my "friends" mean to me, they go with me everywhere they can! ~~ grnspot

/ Buried my dog today #15  
I am sorry to hear about the loss of such a good friend. I have lived thru this loss myself, so I understand. Sounds like your dog had a good friend as well.

/ Buried my dog today
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. The vet doesn't know how he got the virus, said it could have been any number of ways. He should have still had lots of life left in him as he just turned six about a month ago. There are many happy memories though as he really was a good dog, never gave us any trouble.

/ Buried my dog today #17  
You have my condolences also, as does everyone who has lost a furry child. My boy passed just over 11 months ago; I share your heartbreak.

/ Buried my dog today #18  
I lost my best friend in March one year ago. I still look for her to be there waiting for me sometimes, even a year later. Anytime I went to hook up the trailer and load the tractor she would get excited because she knew we were going to the woods.

Nothing foolish about being sad when you loose a reliable/faithful companion. They always give you their best, just because. I'm sure that like me, you gave your's a good life, that is all they expect of us.

/ Buried my dog today #19  
It's always tough. As others have suggested, go find another rescue dog.

/ Buried my dog today #20  
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. The vet doesn't know how he got the virus, said it could have been any number of ways. He should have still had lots of life left in him as he just turned six about a month ago. There are many happy memories though as he really was a good dog, never gave us any trouble.

I am truly sorry for your loss. Words can't really describe what we feel for our best buddies. I have lost so many over the years. I know they are waiting at the bridge for me.

Sorry to ask but being a bit of an animal medicine nut; what was the name of the virus? There have been a few that are back on the increase and it might help others of us catch the signs earlier and to watch out for it.

Thought are with you.