Buried my dog today

/ Buried my dog today #21  
They get into your heart....and break it when they go.

/ Buried my dog today #22  
Many people made me remember the good times that my best friend and I shared before she passed almost one year ago. Pets are very special and you have my deepest sympathy

/ Buried my dog today #23  
It is hard. We have a bit of a pet cemetery at our little ranch. They are all hard losses.

/ Buried my dog today #24  
Sorry for your loss.

When I had to put my 13 year old Golden down I was heartsick until I wrote a short story for my Grandkids called "When God took away my Whistle". It Helped

/ Buried my dog today #25  
:(i am sorry to hear you lost your buddy,i lost one over winter from old age, it is rough.:(

/ Buried my dog today #26  
Sorry to hear about your loss.....dogs are great companions. I enjoy my dogs more then I enjoy most people.....they become such an important part of your life. Remember the good times and good memories....best wishes....hang in there!

/ Buried my dog today #27  
Sorry to hear of your loss. Many years ago I had a dog that stayed with me no matter where I went or what I did. Couldn't help not getting attached to him. We have had many good dogs since then but not like him. I hope we both find another dog like this.

/ Buried my dog today #28  
I am so very sorry. Our best friends leave pawprints on our hearts, that can never be erased. They say it gets better with time, but I don't think it ever does. How do you "get over" losing your best friend?

All I can say is that others are thinking of you, and many feel your pain and sorrow.
i can't say it any better than this so sorry. i love my pets

/ Buried my dog today #29  
You have our condolances as well, We too have made this journey and while it does get better with time I still miss my girls like there is no tomorrow........Do try to find another dog to share your life with they can be great companions and you can love another one.

/ Buried my dog today #30  
Sorry for the loss of family member. <____________>