10 years on TBN

/ 10 years on TBN #22  
Looks like I have exactly half that last month so I have a long way to go for the 10th anniversary. I don't post to a lot of threads just to be posting. I only post if I have something that I consider positive to the thread, so while a read daily, I do not post to all that I read. There is a lot of folks here with a variety of hobbies and vocations that really CAN answer a lot of questions. One just has to sort out the bad opinions from the good knowledge.

/ 10 years on TBN #23  
I think I joined in 2002-it's been fun.

Will

/ 10 years on TBN #24  
I am listed as 4-10-2000. Had used another name and when tried to have all put on same listing . ended up with this date.
Remember when Bird was a working for Fire Dept.
He and another person that moved to N. Carolina were discussing AMSOIL products.
Seems like yesterday.
ken

/ 10 years on TBN #25  
I am listed as 4-10-2000. Had used another name and when tried to have all put on same listing . ended up with this date.
Remember when Bird was a working for Fire Dept.
He and another person that moved to N. Carolina were discussing AMSOIL products.
Seems like yesterday.
ken

I thought that was last Saturday. Wait…. you mean it wasn't last Saturday? This time flying thing has got to stop going so fast. I used to say its been 5 years since I retired. I think I said that for about 15 years and now its been 20. You know how the weather announcers give a "heat indexes and wind chill factors" as to how outside really feels? I think they should do that with time and call it "time indexes" so as to describe how it really feels. Congrats from a fellow 10 day member. (time indexes included)

/ 10 years on TBN #26  
Think the time in Lustrums has been used so 2 Lustrums +3years on TBN . and also retired in '92 or 4 lustrums.

Age of 15 Lustrums +3 years. So soon the last shoe will be needed to be removed to count time.

It all happened so fast.
ken

/ 10 years on TBN #28  
Think I ihave about 10 years here, too. I started when I had the Gravely. Then got my JD 4010 in the fall of 2004. Just got a new 1025. 4010 and Gravely are gone.

/ 10 years on TBN #29  
TBN was first started with another name. Bird can tell you what that was, but I don't know. . . Kubota something??? Here's an excerpt from the "About Us" page:

AboutUs said:
TractorByNet.com was started by Muhammad Chishti in March of 1998. In the first week, approximately 20 members visited. By the end of 1998, some 300 members had joined and the rest is, as they say, history. Today, TractorByNet.com is visited by more than 500,000 people per month and has more than 141,000 registered members. Not only is the TractorByNet.com audience the largest of any tractor website, but the discussion forums are the most popular with more than 1.9 million posts.

/ 10 years on TBN #30  
I have been around awhile but don't post much. Congrats to original poster :thumbsup:. Bird was on the fire department, blasphemy :D. Just kidding he was a police officer as far as I know.