10 years on TBN

/ 10 years on TBN #1  

NoTrespassing

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota 1999 L3710 HST FWA
I just wanted to thank everyone for their contributions to TBN. I've been a member for 10 years and have gotten a lot of helpful information here. I don't post much as you can tell. I guess I'm averaging 34 posts per year, lol, but I do read a lot.

All this means I've owned my tractor for 10 years too! Funny thing, I've put less hours on my tractor than I've made posts here. It looks like I'm averaging about 30 hours per year on the tractor.

Quite a bit has changed for me over the last 10 years. I've been divorced, remarried, and had a son. I couldn't ask for more from life and am truly grateful

Sincerely,

Kevin (No_Trespassing)

/ 10 years on TBN #2  
Congratulations on 10 years on TBN. July 19 will mark my 10th year on TBN and I, like you, have gained a lot of good information and help from fellow TBN'ers. Ken Sweet

/ 10 years on TBN #3  
Congratulations guys, I was curious when I joined and it turns out that I joined 10 yrs ago too on the 10 of this month. Like Kevin I'm not a big numbers poster, would rather have something to say than roll up numbers but I've think I've helped a couple people out and people have given me good advice and that's what makes this a good site to come look at.

/ 10 years on TBN #6  
Ive got some catching up to do. Congrats on your milestone:thumbsup:

/ 10 years on TBN #7  
I will be 10 years next May 1. How time flies, eh?

Congrats to the folks in the 10 year club!!

/ 10 years on TBN #9  
Congratulations to the OP and the birth of his Son. Congratulations to all the other 10 year members.

/ 10 years on TBN #10  
A post a day keeps the mind fresh.

Congrats, to those that hang around a while.