Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013

/ Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013 #1  

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
Sharn Jean (real name Sharon Kay) and I will celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary August 17, 2013. A long time when you say it, a long time when you live it, but seems like yesterday when I think about it. We were married in the Church of the Nazarene in Gilmer Texas; her father was pastor there and he married us. She's been a great life partner, especially to put up with me for all these years. We have 2 daughters and six grandkids, and a lot of wonderful memories. Thank you Sharn Jean!

Love, Dennis.

/ Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013 #2  
50 years is awesome. January was 25 for us so I'm only halfway there. August 17 was my wife's dad's birthday. Congrats and hope y'all have a great anniversary.

/ Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013 #3  
Congratulations Dennis. Sharn Jean must be a saintly woman to put up with a "tractor driver" for half a century. :thumbsup:
Smilinjak
53 years

/ Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013 #4  
A huge, CONGRATULATIONS to you and Sharn Jean! We'd better all be invited to the 60th!

/ Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013 #5  
Congratulations Dennis.

/ Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013 #6  
Congratulations to both of you, Dennis.

/ Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013 #7  
Congratulations on your 50th anniversary. Great to see marriages that last.

/ Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013 #8  
Congratulations on your 50th....Ours is July of next year and my wife's name is Sharon too...We are high school sweethearts....We are both lucky to find women to tolerate us this long....;) Celebrate....

/ Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013 #9  
Congratulations to both of you Dennis.

James K0UA

/ Fifty years married to the same woman...August 17, 2013 #10  
Congratulations Dennis that's great, my wife and I have been together for a little over fifty years and married for forty-five. Like others I was lucky enough to find someone willing and able to tolerate me this long.:laughing: