About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #261  
Absolutely! It's commonly available as a generic too. My wife found a two-pack of pills with 200 in each bottle. They are cheap and extremely effective. . . simple simethicone magic.:)

TxDon: Does that mean if I drink both the "blonde" and the "hare" varieties, I'll turn into a blonde Playboy bunny? Hmm. . . :D

David (Hunterridgefarm): I like the way you think. Do you suppose I could get him banned from Walmart? Heck! I think I've heard enough of his Dallas Police Force stories to even sound convincing. :laughing:

Banned from Walmart? That would be terrible. But you'll never be able to impersonate me, as I am now, because you aren't big and heavy enough:eek:, and you couldn't impersonate me, as I used to be, because I had hair on my head (don't have much more than you do now).:laughing:

scan0001.jpg

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #262  
TxDon: Does that mean if I drink both the "blonde" and the "hare" varieties, I'll turn into a blonde Playboy bunny? Hmm. . . :D

:eek:

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #263  
I'll turn into a blonde Playboy bunny

Jim, could I get your phone number just in case you do? :D
:dance1::confused3::dance1:

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men
I'll turn into a blonde Playboy bunny

Jim, could I get your phone number just in case you do? :D
:dance1::confused3::dance1:

Don't worry! If I show up in a bunny suit, my wife will get her shotgun and take care of the "waskily wabbit.":bunny:

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #265  
Good news Jim. Looking forward to seeing you in the spring.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #266  
Just saying, the tone of this thread has got a lot brighter....positive.

Great

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #269  
Jim .. I've heard that chicken manure makes hair grow ... Hate to admit it .. I was just knee high and my uncles had hairy chest ... man I needed hair on my chest ... Well grandpa claims he found me in the hen house with my chest well fertilized .. I do have ample chest hairs to this day I wonder was it the manure or was it in my genes. Please keep me posted as to weather or not it's the chicken manure.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men
Jim .. I've heard that chicken manure makes hair grow ... Hate to admit it .. I was just knee high and my uncles had hairy chest ... man I needed hair on my chest ... Well grandpa claims he found me in the hen house with my chest well fertilized .. I do have ample chest hairs to this day I wonder was it the manure or was it in my genes. Please keep me posted as to weather or not it's the chicken manure.

If that were true, I'd have hair growing between my toes from walking barefoot through the hen house.:D