About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #531  
Thanks for the update. Love your attitude.
More prayers from Giddings.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #532  
Harvey, Margaret just asked me how Glenda is doing. I hope no news is good news, but let us know.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #533  
I am not a man of the church , but may she heal . God bless , K evin .

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #534  
Glenda is doing good. She just had her third big chemo infusion 12/29 and is already back on her feed, appetite is back already. I have started a blog, thereaboutstexas dot com. We have accepted that 2016 will be the year of her cancer treatment. Next year this time we should be ready to be on the road pretty well permanent.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #535  
Sounds good, Harvey. Thanks for posting the information about the blog. And Glenda looks cheerful, as always.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #536  
Good news . Always liked your posts , hope the next one is as positive !

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #537  
I just pulled your blog up Harvey. I will read it this weekend.
Glad to hear all is going as planned.
HAPPY NEW YEAR hugs, Brandi

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #538  
I thought I would just do a quick update on Miss Glenda. Monday, February 15th, we start the weekly Taxol treatments along with Herceptin that will last for the next 12 weeks. We just completed the four big chemo treatments of once every three weeks. Each treatment caused different reactions. The last one has made her lingering kind of sick with some shots thrown in to get her white blood cell count up to a safe level.

The Herceptin infusions will be for a year, once every three weeks. Middle of June and all of July will be doing five days a week radiation treatments.

The best to describe what is happening I can come up with is the bi-lateral mastectomy was removing the cancer. All of the chemo, radiation, and Herceptin treatments is about lessening the chances of any cancer cells who might have migrated from the main cancer surviving to start all over again in a new location.

The chemo is heck on the system. It is hard to watch her experience it. But the medical community believes that this combination of treatments is the best path forward. There comes a time when you have to trust the experts and hope they are correct.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #539  
Hang tough Harvey and we are all praying for both Glenda and you. This sure affects both of you, and you likely worry more than your wife does...
Big hug to you both from all of us.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #540  
Thanks for the update Harvey. Prayers for Glenda and you.
Looking forward to meeting you 2 on the road when you start RVing.