About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #541  
Harv, our thoughts and prayers are with you and Glenda.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #542  
Harvey, Thanks for the update. We may just have to open a TBN RV park. Tell Glenda we are thinking of her as she goes through the rough part of her treatments. Y'all make a good team, you with the general idea and her with the modifying details. We need another project to all get together again.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #543  
Harvey,
Glad to hear it. More prayers acomin'. Are you getting to piddle any? I get ripe sour if I can't get my piddle time.
hugs, Brandi

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #544  
Thanks for the update Harv, it is hard watching the spouse get chemo, never had to watch my wife get radiation. Prayers sent.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #545  
Harv,
Any updates?
hugs, Brandi

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #546  
We're trucking along. We have finished the four heavy dose chemo treatments and are about a third of the way through the once a week chemos.

Glenda is getting her strength back and feeling a lot better.

I"m thinking about putting up a post on thereaboutstexas.com on tunnels, lights, and trains. We are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and appreciating the illumination but listening for the whistle.

Today we go to physical therapy for the lymphodema. Lymphodema is something that we will have to deal with from now on. Our body has engineered this awesome system for protecting itself but when that system has been compromised natural reaction to perceived attacks can be awkward to devastating.

For the next 8 weeks it is chemo infusion, Herceptin and Taxol, on Mondays. Wednesday's or Thursday's every other week will be for the Lymphodema therapy. July and August we will be involved with the radiation treatments, 28 of them. Herceptin infusions are for a year, once a week for 12 weeks, eight more to go of those, and then once every three weeks after that.

After radiation we are hoping to be taking trips between infusions. Our vacations have always been two weeks so we can see three weeks between infusions working out nicely.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #548  
Harvey, you and Glenda have our best wishes. Sounds like a tough time, but glad to hear Glenda is feeling better.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #549  
Thank you for the update. More prayers for y'all.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #550  
Glenda and Harvey we have ben thinking of y'all so I was glad to see the update this morning.