About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #71  
Yeah, that nothing to eat or drink before surgery is tough. And it's especially tough if your surgery isn't one of the early ones that day.

Good luck, Jim.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #73  
Jim, I wish you the best with your treatments. I pray that this will just be a little bump in the road when you look back on it. My step-daughter is a little ahead of you with her lymphoma chemo treatments. She had her port put in and has had her first treatment. It all went better than expected and I am positive that yours will too. I have been amazed in the advancements in the medicines and treatment process they have now vs even 5 years back.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #74  
Hang in there Jim.
Remind them you are an very valuable epic contributor here at TBN so you can get the special treatment.:thumbsup:

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men
Thanks everyone. I was into surgery at 7:45 and woke in recovery at 9:15 AM. After all my octopus lines were disconnected and I had a cup of coffee, they discharged me. We were driving away from the hospital at 10:30 AM and stopping at Sonic for a bite. On the way home, we stopped into our regular pharmacy in Bowie to pick up a call-in prescription. So we arrived home at 12:03 PM. I sure love not having to go to a DFW hospital for surgery. If I had, I'd have been lucky to be taken to surgery by noon. As is, I'm home relaxing with pain meds and antibiotics.

My left shoulder is sore. It feels like I just got body punched by Sugar Ray Leonard. . . probably not as sore as Tony Romo's ribs, though. While in surgery, I had them remove a couple of moles that get irritated and itch. Medicare may not cover these, but it will be worth every penny to be rid of them too. Now, it's back for some chemo cocktail joy juice tomorrow morning.:)

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #76  
Jim,

Good to hear your surgery went well. Hang in there and I'll keep you in my prayers.

David

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #77  
Sounds like good news, Jim

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men #78  
Jim, I went to our anytime fitness this morning, for the first time in 2 weeks, and I saw the big blackboard was observing breast awareness month. They encourage the members to list everyone that they know who has struggled with breast cancer. There were about 50 female names all written with pink chalk on the blackboard. Now there is a blue name - "Jim" . Hopefully the men here will also become aware, like you have made us aware. Thanks and good luck with your cocktail tomorrow.

/ About 1 in 100 breast cancer cases are men
Thanks Don. Do you wanna bet whether there will be other blue names?:)