EE_Bota has passed.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #11  
He never put it on the forum so very few knew he was sick.

Yeah, I figured that. We've lost a lot on here due to cancer.

Do you have a link to his obituary available?

/ EE_Bota has passed. #12  
   / EE_Bota has passed.
This is all I know of for a notice.

Thomas Scotton GREENSBORO — Thomas Alex Scotton, 52, of Greensboro, died Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2013, at his home. Surviving are mother, Mary Lee Holder Scotton of Staley; sisters, Mary Lynn Piven of Pittsboro, Sarah Ellington of Staley; brothers, Michael Scotton of Charlotte, Phillip Scotton of Ramseur, Greg Scotton, Paul Scotton, both of Randleman, Jim Scotton of Climax, David Scotton of Julian. Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society , 4A Oak Branch Drive, Greensboro, N.C. 27407.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #14  

Thomas Scotton GREENSBORO — Thomas Alex Scotton, 52, of Greensboro, died Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2013, at his home. Surviving are mother, Mary Lee Holder Scotton of Staley; sisters, Mary Lynn Piven of Pittsboro, Sarah Ellington of Staley; brothers, Michael Scotton of Charlotte, Phillip Scotton of Ramseur, Greg Scotton, Paul Scotton, both of Randleman, Jim Scotton of Climax, David Scotton of Julian. Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society , 4A Oak Branch Drive, Greensboro, N.C. 27407.
Sincere thanks for posting. I liked him and respected him. We both lived in the same general area and we exchanged PM's several times. I never knew that he was ill. I'll miss him. My condolences to everyone affected.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #15  

Thanks JasG for the notice. I have missed him on TBN and I will pray for his family. This must be a great loss to them.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #16  
So sad. I had been worried about him because he wasnt posting much. I knew he had Crohns disease but hadnt associsted that with cancer til I just looked it up. I will miss him.
larry

/ EE_Bota has passed.
So sad. I had been worried about him because he wasnt posting much. I knew he had Crohns disease but hadnt associsted that with cancer til I just looked it up. I will miss him.
larry

I don't know if that was part of the problem or not I just don't know enough about Crohns. His issue if I remember correctly started as form of skin cancer that went inside his body in his throat area. His battle lasted 2 years and at least once the doctors thought they had it beat.

I only knew because he PM'ed me for some information right around the time he found out. His note wasn't clear and I questioned him as what he was asking. He happened to say he had just found out he had it and was beginning treatment. I stayed in touch by E-mail about his progress just for moral support.

That is one thing about this forum, he was one of several here I would say are a good friend even though I never was able to meet him in person. It saddens me just the same as any friend I have ever had.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #18  
Wow. 52. Way too young. My condolences.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #19  

Thanks.

52.. Sad...

/ EE_Bota has passed. #20  
RIP Thomas, and may God bless his family and give them strength as they carry on.