Nadene Margaret Augenblick

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #1  

daugen

Super Star Member
Tractor
in between now
My beautiful wife passed away in my arms early this morning. She fought an incredibly courageous fight against cancer for almost seven years, and she is now in a place of peace and no pain. I came in early, curled up in bed with her, told her quietly that it was ok to go to sleep, that she was doing wonderfully, and to just relax. She took her last breath a few seconds later. I think she was waiting for me...

sincere and heartfelt thanks to all who have been so supportive of us.
Drew

Nadene Margaret Augenblick, wife of Drew Allen Augenblick, passed away on November 6, 2013, after a long illness. Nadene was born Nadene Margaret Neubauer, in Syracuse NY on December 28, 1957. Her parents are Grace Neubauer, of Upper Makefield, and the late Donald Neubauer. Nadene also leaves behind an older brother Dorne Neubauer, of Doylestown and a younger sister Debra, of Albuquerque, NM., plus three nephews and a niece.

Nadene grew up in Upper Makefield and attended Villa Victoria Academy in Ewing NJ. Nadene then attended Hood College and graduated from the Mercer Medical School of Nursing.

Nadene had an interesting and varied nursing career. She spent 18 years in ICU at Capital Health, the Trenton inner city hospital. She also worked in several private practices, including pulmonary, oncology, and plastic surgery. She was a dedicated and exemplary R.N.

Nadene was an excellent gardener and loved to grow just about anything, including orchids. She had a fondness for manatees and loved all animals. Nadene will be greatly missed by her husband, family and friends.
Interment will be at Wrightstown Friends Meeting Cemetery and all services will be private.

Attachments

• Nadene.jpg
    Nadene.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 213
   / Nadene Margaret Augenblick #3  
{{{{daugen}}}}

I am so sorry for your loss. Words cannot convey what I am feeling. Bless you for being there, and giving her "permission" to "go ahead". You and Nadene will be in thought and prayer. Please let your friends know, if we can do anything. Until then, we send you strength, as best we can.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #5  
I am very sorry for your loss Drew. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

James

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #6  
Drew, I am so sorry to hear of Nadene's passing, I shared your story with my wife some time ago and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #7  
I cannot imagine loosing my wife or child. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you gain strength from memories of the life you shared.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #8  
I too am sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that God will comfort you and your family during this time.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #9  
I, too, can hardly imagine the pain of losing a wife. I'm terribly sorry it happened to you, Drew, and wish you the best as you go forward.

/ Nadene Margaret Augenblick #10  
Drew, I could not hold back a tear as I read your post. RIP Nadene.