Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L5740, Gravely 8199G

Default Nadene Margaret Augenblick

My beautiful wife passed away in my arms early this morning. She fought an incredibly courageous fight against cancer for almost seven years, and she is now in a place of peace and no pain. I came in early, curled up in bed with her, told her quietly that it was ok to go to sleep, that she was doing wonderfully, and to just relax. She took her last breath a few seconds later. I think she was waiting for me...

sincere and heartfelt thanks to all who have been so supportive of us.
    Drew

Nadene Margaret Augenblick, wife of Drew Allen Augenblick, passed away on November 6, 2013, after a long illness. Nadene was born Nadene Margaret Neubauer, in Syracuse NY on December 28, 1957. Her parents are Grace Neubauer, of Upper Makefield, and the late Donald Neubauer. Nadene also leaves behind an older brother Dorne Neubauer, of Doylestown and a younger sister Debra, of Albuquerque, NM., plus three nephews and a niece.

Nadene grew up in Upper Makefield and attended Villa Victoria Academy in Ewing NJ. Nadene then attended Hood College and graduated from the Mercer Medical School of Nursing.

Nadene had an interesting and varied nursing career. She spent 18 years in ICU at Capital Health, the Trenton inner city hospital. She also worked in several private practices, including pulmonary, oncology, and plastic surgery. She was a dedicated and exemplary R.N.

Nadene was an excellent gardener and loved to grow just about anything, including orchids. She had a fondness for manatees and loved all animals. Nadene will be greatly missed by her husband, family and friends.
    Interment will be at Wrightstown Friends Meeting Cemetery and all services will be private.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -nadene-jpg  

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Re: Nadene Margaret Augenblick

God Bless you Drew and you have my deepest sympathy...
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    1986 JD 1050, and 1941 Avery

{{{{daugen}}}}

I am so sorry for your loss. Words cannot convey what I am feeling. Bless you for being there, and giving her "permission" to "go ahead". You and Nadene will be in thought and prayer. Please let your friends know, if we can do anything. Until then, we send you strength, as best we can.
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she would never grow into an old nag.

If you're going to climb in the saddle, better be ready for the ride!

"If you see someone without a smile, give them yours!" - Dolly Parton

Tractor
    ford 3000

Daugen My heartfelt thoughts go your way I pray that God will put his arms around you and comfort you.

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

I am very sorry for your loss Drew. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

James
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Drew, I am so sorry to hear of Nadene's passing, I shared your story with my wife some time ago and you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    Kubota L3130DT, Kubota L185DT, JD LX277

I cannot imagine loosing my wife or child. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May you gain strength from memories of the life you shared.
    I suffer from MPD...Multiple Project Disorder

Tractor
    NH TD5030, 861 Ford Powermaster, 555A Ford Backhoe, S150x SnapperPro ZTR, Polaris Ranger XP800

I too am sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that God will comfort you and your family during this time.
    Chris

I, too, can hardly imagine the pain of losing a wife. I'm terribly sorry it happened to you, Drew, and wish you the best as you go forward.
    Bird

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Drew, I could not hold back a tear as I read your post. RIP Nadene.
    Jim

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast