Lost my Dad tonight

/ Lost my Dad tonight #11  
So sorry for your loss. You wrote a very touching tribute which I hope starts the healing process. You and your family are in our prayers.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #12  
Sad and tough times for sure. I suppose the only good thing is that it happened after they came to Texas this Winter instead of while they were still up north.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #13  
I also would like to offer my condolences... lost my Dad 12 years ago in a similar fashion. it's always hard to let go of a loved one. Take solace in the fact that many children can't hold a bed side vigil like you did because of factors like distance, work obligations, and their own health.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #14  
I Agee that your opening tribute to your dad was great as well as a start to healing .. In just a short paragraph you shared just a little about a great man.

In time everyday you'll think of more great things and wonderful times that will find yourself smiling ... And my families thoughts and prayers are with your family.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #15  
So sorry for your loss. What a wonderful legacy though to have a family to remember him in a such a way. You are truly blessed, as was he! Time will work it's miracle and till then, hang in there.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #16  
I agree, touching and well written tribute, thanks for letting us share the story of your father, brought tears to my eyes and words fail me. You have all of our condolences and best wishes.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #17  
Sorry for your loss, lost mine 6 years ago.

I don't know which is harder, your case with being confronted with the end being hours or days away or mine which he left instantly via a major heart attack .
My dad always said he wanted to go quick, I take comfort knowing he got his wish.

God bless you and your family,the pain eases over time.
I'm also the only one left to look after my Mom.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #18  
You have my most heartfelt sympathies...
Lost my father several years ago...similar way.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #19  
Sorry for the of your father.

/ Lost my Dad tonight #20  
I'm very sorry for your loss.