Saying good bye to my Dog tonight..

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #21  
So sorry to hear of impending loss may he rest in peace

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #23  
I am going to miss him so.....

Steve thank you for giving Everett the good life he deserved. He'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #24  
Steve I am sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful faithful friend.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #26  
I suppose you don't need but another reply here but I do understand. Some say 'it' is just a pet. I have had a fair number of pets, but I did have one that was special... like a family member. When I had to put her down after 13 years, it was probably the hardest thing I ever had to do. There is no replacement for a very much loved one. Don't let anyone tell you he was just a pet.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #27  
You have my heartfelt condolences also. I lost my boy April 23, 2012. He died in my arms so I know the pain you feel and I share your sorrow.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #28  
I am so sorry for your loss, try and remember the good times - although it may not help now, it will later on down the line. You were both blessed to have had each other.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #29  
Very sorry to hear of your loss. Remember your friend and there will always be a part that will be with you.

/ Saying good bye to my Dog tonight.. #30  
Just found your post. Everett looks like he was a special friend and made a big difference in your life. I'm very sorry for your loss.