My Family's Expanding!

/ My Family's Expanding! #1  

Marveltone

Veteran Member
Tractor
Fordson Major Diesel, McCormick Deering W4, Ford 1510, John Deere L111
It is with great joy that I announce the engagement of my oldest son, Paul, to his sweetheart, Tara. She has been an incredible calming influence on a guy who thought he was going to turn the music industry upside-down. Just a year and a half ago, Paul was playing in various bands of various genres, slinging burgers to pay the rent, and generally being restless and miserable. The world wasn't big enough for him, so satisfaction was never a word in his lexicon.

Enter Tara. Tara is a quiet girl. She's level-headed, calm and an absolute sweetheart. Paul knew people at work who knew Tara and they decided to play matchmaker. They thrust these two unlikely candidates together at a coffee shop in hopes that they could at least have a pleasant time together. As it ends up, Paul was absolutely smitten with Tara, who somehow was not scared off by this restless rock star wannabe. In fact, in a very short time, Paul left the notion of living in a van and just wanted to go to work, come home and be with his girl. Tara's family adores Paul and we adore her.

Paul, for the first time in his life, seems happy and content.

The date has yet to be set, but "it will be before the end of summer."

Joe

Attachments

• PaulTara.jpg
    PaulTara.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 140
   / My Family's Expanding! #2  
Congratulations to all! Always good to hear nice stories.

/ My Family's Expanding! #3  
Congratulations
From Texas..

/ My Family's Expanding! #4  
That's great, Joe. I know you must feel good seeing your child going in a positive direction.