Life changer!

/ Life changer! #1  

Grunt0311

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere LX 277
I welcomed my first born son into the world on 6-7-14. Jacob Callen is his chosen name. He was 8lbs 7oz and 21 3/4 inches long. Talk about a life changing experience! I find myself just staring at him, laughing at his facial expressions as he sleeps. Ah sleep, what is that? I used to know, however I haven't seen much since he arrived. Regardless, I can't imagine life without him. I am a proud papa!

/ Life changer! #3  
Congratulations on your new son, Jacob!

You had nine months to get ahead on your sleep. :laughing: I wish your family much joy and success.

/ Life changer! #4  
I welcomed my first born son into the world on 6-7-14. Jacob Callen is his chosen name. He was 8lbs 7oz and 21 3/4 inches long. Talk about a life changing experience! I find myself just staring at him, laughing at his facial expressions as he sleeps. Ah sleep, what is that? I used to know, however I haven't seen much since he arrived. Regardless, I can't imagine life without him. I am a proud papa!

My son is almost three now, with another coming in December. I felt the same way you do now, especially the lack of sleep. He'll sleep eventually. And when he makes it through the night without a peep, you'll wake up in a panic wondering if he's ok. Soon you'll be prying him out of bed in the morning;-) Enjoy this time, especially when you can put them in one place and they stay there. It doesn't last long...Congratulations!!!

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

/ Life changer! #5  
Congratulations!!!!

Eddie

/ Life changer! #6  
Congratulations! The first 6-7 months are wonderful but exhausting. After that the wonderful part increases and the exhausting part tapers off to a constant background state of busy/tired/managing. (I'm told the teenage years could reverse that, but I have a while to go). Enjoy the experience -- there is no other like it in my opinion! He will grow up faster than you can imagine. If you blink you might miss something.

/ Life changer! #7  
Congrats!

Regardless what anyone says there is no crystal ball for the future. Plan for the worst, hope for the best and let common sense take care of the rest.

I've three, from 26 to 38. All have gone thru periods of "it can't get any better" and "WHAT????".

/ Life changer! #8  
Congrats and he picked a great day to enter and sign in. Mine is the same but just a few years earlier ( like 65 :D )

/ Life changer! #10  
Congrats on your son. We have two daughters.....adults and married now.....I remember them being born like it was yesterday. Enjoy the moment! Best of luck to you and the family!