lBrown59

/ lBrown59 #1  

beckmurph

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX2610 TLB
He has not posted since Nov 2013.
He was really active on here for several years.
He might have been the first member to mention Barlows in Somerset, Ky. At least it was the first time I had heard their name.

/ lBrown59 #3  
Time. Time is what happens to us all. He's aged, of course, and a few years back mentioned a stroke. Hope LB is doing alright.

/ lBrown59
I did not know he had had a stroke. His post had more color to them than any other member. :)

/ lBrown59 #5  
I hope he is fine. Might just be out on a road trip looking for more BX 1500 models to buy? I know he is fond of the ones he has.

/ lBrown59 #6  
Add me to the list of well wishers.

For a guy who probably made 20 posts (likely more) a day to go to nothing, is a bit concerning.Hope nothing happened.

/ lBrown59 #8  
Not on everyday like I used to be, just managed to get around to searching him to say if there has been any update, doesn't appear so. Anyone have anymore info? Always loved all of LB's posts, pictures, and organized color coded replies.

Kyle

/ lBrown59 #9  
I know the feeling. There are times where we have overdo posters, but you dont realize how much you miss em till they are gone. lbrown59 is one of them I would say.

/ lBrown59 #10  
Looks like he PM'd someone on the 27th of December (per his profile page). LBrown was one of the first ones here to greet me. I joked with him from time to time, but always liked reading his posts.