Jinman has passed.

/ Jinman has passed. #11  
Rest in Peace Jim, you are what makes TBN such a great site and it was an honor to have met you and been able to visit with you at your place.

Eddie

/ Jinman has passed. #12  
Rest in peace Jinman. Prayers for his family.

/ Jinman has passed. #13  
There are some on here who come off as arrogant or look down upon some of us who can't build their own house or tear apart their own tractor. Jim was a very smart man who took the time to respond in a respectful and informative way. I will miss his posts and wish only the best for his family.

Last edited:
   / Jinman has passed. #15  
   / Jinman has passed. #16  
Indeed loss to all,going to miss you ALOT my friend..Jim RIP. <__________>

Prayers/thoughts for family.

/ Jinman has passed. #17  
I like to think that we are given natural teachers. Those souls with the patience and wisdom to share information in a manner that the less likely to can grasp. Jim was not only a natural teacher. He was a gifted natural teacher. And as you read through the comments you will see that reflected time and again. He made his mark on us over and over with a pen and not a knife. He will be missed.

/ Jinman has passed. #18  
Very sorry to hear this -- he was a good man.

/ Jinman has passed. #19  
OMG! :(.

So saddened to hear this, jim was the best. Prayers for his family.

Sad day....

/ Jinman has passed. #20  
I'm saddened to hear this. I too am blessed that I had the chance to meet Jim and see his beautiful place in Sunset. In fact, it's such a small world, Jim grew up and went to school in Denton with my next door neighbor.

My wife will be doing her annual "Susan Komen 3-day walk for the cure" in another month or so. With Jim's passing, this year will have some additional meaning and she'll pin a ribbon to her outfit with Jim's name. If anyone's looking for a way to donate to help fight breast cancer, send me a PM and I'll send you her sponsor link.

Jim, you'll be missed here on TBN. Kathy, we pray you can be strong and find the peace you deserve. Let us know if we can be of help in any way.