Jinman has passed.

/ Jinman has passed. #21  
I am saddened to hear of Jim's passing. As others have said, he will be missed greatly. Prayer sent to the family.

/ Jinman has passed. #23  
I didn't know how bad Jim was. I have not been on TBN much for a few months because my pain has been so bad. Since coming back I had missed him and wondered what was going on. He had been with us on TBN for many years. I am so sorry for his family. He will be missed very much not only on TBN but in life as well. He was a good man. May he rest in peace.

/ Jinman has passed. #24  
Jinman helped so many out with their New Hollands. I always figured that if I ran into a problem with my TC30, I could post it in the forum and Jinman would always know what was going on. An extremely knowledgeable man, and generous with his help, Jinman was a really good person to have as a TBN neighbor. He certainly will be missed.

/ Jinman has passed. #25  
I read of Jiman's passing on another thread.
Boy, I'm really sorry to hear of his passing....Farewell and following seas, Shipmate!

/ Jinman has passed. #26  
Nothing more to add to these thoughtful condolences except this: the rest of us will be remembered most for our tasteful and tactful responses to other posters who need some direction or see things differently than we do.

/ Jinman has passed. #27  
God bless Jim and his Family,I am so sorry for your loss.

/ Jinman has passed. #28  
This is stunning to me. I never opened the breast cancer thread and had no idea Jinman had a life threatening illness. He made the most helpful posts Iv seen on the forum. Im so sad for him and the loss to everyone.
larry

/ Jinman has passed. #29  
Sad news indeed. He was a very kind man who always shared his considerable knowledge. Godspeed.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet