WayneB pass on.

/ WayneB pass on. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Sadden news TBN has lost another and one heck of man,but your memories shall live on Wayne.

Re: You still making dust. :)

Originally Posted by Thomas

Concern,haven't notice any postings for days,hope everything okay and that nasty storm didn't make extra work.
Hi Thomas.
...........................................................................................................................................................
This is Wayne's son Matt. I'm afraid to say my father is no longer making dust. He suffered a heart attack Sunday evening and passed Tuesday evening. He was surrounded by his family and he did not suffer.

My Dad has so many friends from all over that I did not know about. I've been looking through his TractorByNet posts the last few days and I can see he was certainly a member of your community. I've been meaning to get word out to you all but I've been very overwhelmed with the vast amount of tasks that his passing created.

I'm using his IPAD to type this because I haven't a clue what any of his passwords are. I'm thankful that his memory was fading in his "golden years" and he saved all his passwords on his computer and iPod. I'm not sure how to post links on this thing but you can find his obituary on the Union Leader's website unionleader.com. Scroll all the way to the bottom and search the fine print for the obit page. His full name was Wayne Allen Bracy.

Please feel free to distribute this information as you see fit. He was a man amongst boys and will be dearly missed by all who knew him. He certainly left me some large shoes to fill. I've taken it upon myself to monitor his electronic devices, mainly for business purposes but for personal reasons as well. As such, I will be able to check this sites messages and such.

Sorry for delivering such bad news,

Matt

/ WayneB pass on.
This is a kick in the back pockets. :(
Thank you Matt for sharing indeed means a lot!!!!
Special thoughts and strong prayers to family.
Wayne you shall be miss more than you know... RIP My Friend.

/ WayneB pass on. #3  
RIP Wayne.

(This should be in the Family and Friends forum, I'll let the mods know to move it)

/ WayneB pass on.
Thanks Kenny.

/ WayneB pass on. #5  
Sorry to hear of his passing, from his obituary, it sound like he led an interesting ad very rewarding life.

/ WayneB pass on. #6  
   / WayneB pass on. #7  
Indeed sad news to loose such a man RIP Wayne.

/ WayneB pass on. #8  
oh my, this so sad.
Some would say good to be sudden.
but never good.
Best wishes and condolences to the family.

/ WayneB pass on. #9  
My condolences to Wayne's family.

/ WayneB pass on. #10  
A real shock. Prayers to Wayne's family. He will be missed.