College Grad

/ College Grad #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
My son just graduated from James Madison University. First two years was at a commuity college under a transfer program. Took almost six years to complete, but not in debt on student loans. My wife, who is filipino is even more proud than I. Never did she think she would have a family member graduate from a major US university. We have family in the Philippines who are going to college, but college is the Philippines is more like high school for the ones who can pay to play.

mark

/ College Grad #2  
Congratulations to you, your wife, and your son.

His major? His career plans?

Steve

/ College Grad #3  
My son just graduated from James Madison University. First two years was at a commuity college under a transfer program. Took almost six years to complete, but not in debt on student loans. My wife, who is filipino is even more proud than I. Never did she think she would have a family member graduate from a major US university. We have family in the Philippines who are going to college, but college is the Philippines is more like high school for the ones who can pay to play.

mark

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

/ College Grad #4  
but not in debt on student loans.

Most Excellent! Congrats to everyone, sounds like a great effort by all!

/ College Grad #5  
Good job and congratulations to your son!!!

Eddie

/ College Grad #6  
Congrats. my wife is a JMU grad from hburg.

/ College Grad #7  
Great news! Now hope he is successful getting a good job. That can be tougher than graduating.