Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #11  
Mikim (Mike Kennedy) was a long time TBN member and a great help to many of us. But instead of going into the details here, I'll just refer you to the story of his passing, beginning with Post #5983 in the Texas Spring/Summer Thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/237303-texas-spring-summer-thread-599.html

Rest in peace Mike.

Direct link to post Bird mentioned above: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...xas-spring-summer-thread-150.html#post4190048

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #12  
Rest in peace, god bless

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #13  
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to here about his passing. I bought a tooth bar off of him shortly after I got my tractor last year and stopped by his place to pick it up. Spent probably an hour chatting with him before heading home, he was a good guy. My prayers go out to his family.

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #14  
Does anybody know what happened?

Eddie

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #15  
Deeply saddened by this. I knew Mikim from 4 different connections.
1)TBN friend.
2)His wife is the aunt of some friends of ours.
3)His adopted grandson Trevor (a great young man) is friends with some of our church friends.
4)One of Mikim's air force buddies has a son that I am friends with at work.

Prayers for his family. No one was prepared for this.

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #16  
Sorry to hear of Mike's passing. My condolences to those who lost a good friend.

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #17  
Sorry to hear this, he was a good guy; I feel awful for his wife and adopted grandson.

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #18  
So sorry to hear this. I knew Jinman better because of the gardening threads, but it seems like I knew Mike from looking at all the TBN get together threads. Prayers for his family and friends.

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #19  
Hate to hear these things. RIP Mike. Thoughts out to family.

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #20  
Very sad to hear of this. I became a member after the get together the Texas' members had. I read through the bridge build thread and Jinman's elevator thread. Txdon, Waughtn_harv, Mikim, Jinman, Bird are a some prime examples of why Texas is known as the Friendly State. I only know of you all because of what i've read. I didn't know MIkim personally, but his goodheartedness was on each of his posts and photographs. RIP.