Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #2  
RIP Mikim. Guess he died happy, working on his tractor.

My grandfather died kinda like that. He did his usual walk into town (big town of Stonewall, OK). Talked to my aunt at her hardward store on Main Street and said he was going home to have a "gut buster" lunch. He did and then went out back to work in his little shop. Grandma found him later back there, dead of a heart attack.

Ralph

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #3  
I'm so sorry to hear of his passing, I didn't know him personally, but it sounds like he was a good friend to many always willing to help.

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #4  
May he "Rest In Peace". I follow that Texas thread now and then for the interest. Lots of good people here on TBN.

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #5  
I am very sorry for our[TBNs] loss of Mike, Thanks for posting this Bird.

Last edited:
   / Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #6  
This is a great picture of Mikim, TexasDon, Jinman, Mikim's grandson, and yours truly.

Now I ask you, is that Mikim a hansome happy young man in this photo?

You bet he was. You see Mike, Don, and Jim were what I called the TBN's three musketeers. They had a special relationship and to be honest, I was a little, well, more than a little envious of it. And the reason Mike was so happy was because he was doing something for Jim.

Jim passed away six or seven weeks after this photo. Mike will be buried one year later, to the day.

My heart is heavy because of my loss. But my loss is nothing compared to my friend Don's. He's the last of TBN's three musketeers.

When I hear someone say something about the internet and the phony friendships etc I have to smile. You see some of my best experiences involved some of those internet friends, people like Jim, Mike, and Don. We built a bridge, a carport, a couple of neat gates and we installed an elevator. All of it because we could and it was fun.

Life is short. And some make it a lot more interesting because they love and do for all the right reasons, gonna miss you Mike Kennedy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 973
   / Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #7  
This is a shock. He just posted this on Facebook 3 days ago;

"Tomorrow I get to drop Trevor off at summer camp for 2 whole weeks! Might actually get a chance to see what it's like to be retired with no kids. yeehee....Bernice is working, Trevor will be gone -- have the place all to myself....nice & quiet."

Rest In Peace Mike

I'm very sad,

Eddie

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #8  
Mike knew how to have fun. Check out the photos and if you don't smile, go immediately to the closest emergency room.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    793.3 KB · Views: 850
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 839
   / Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #9  
Betty and I don't know what to say. For years we have stopped in TX to visit our TEXAS friends. Mike treated us like family. Mike is going to be missed by many. With a special prayer from your northern fiends. RIP Mike.

/ Tractorbynet Lost a Member and Many of Us Lost a Good Friend #10  
I'm also saddened to hear of this :(