World Ag Expo-Tulare California

/ World Ag Expo-Tulare California #2  
Maybe. Last visit was 5 years ago. Might be time to revisit and kick the tires on some of the really big iron, just for the fun of it. It's about 3.5 hours South of my place so I can do it in one day and avoid the hassle of trying to find a hotel room for one night.

/ World Ag Expo-Tulare California
Maybe. Last visit was 5 years ago. Might be time to revisit and kick the tires on some of the really big iron, just for the fun of it. It's about 3.5 hours South of my place so I can do it in one day and avoid the hassle of trying to find a hotel room for one night.

3.5 hour drive not too bad. I always flew home>SFO>Fresno where I rented a car and hotel room. Always fun except if the weathers really crappy.

Terry

/ World Ag Expo-Tulare California #4  
Not sure how things were 14 years ago, but for the last 10 years you best be thinking about making your reservations now. Although if you just stay the nights in Fresno and drive down each day, probably not quite as bad. I typically stay down in Bakersfield and have the 1 hour drive up each day.

Use to be fun, but now that it is part of my job, not as much anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still like going, but have things that have to be done, so on a time frame and don't get to browse as much anymore.

Hope you can make it and have a great time. :thumbsup:

/ World Ag Expo-Tulare California
Prob good advice, Brian. I think the driving distance is the same, but Bakersfield is a little nicer (maybe).

Terry