Getting married tomorrow

/ Getting married tomorrow #11  
Congrats you old married man. Sounds like you got a keeper but after 6 years so should know that already. My wife and I dated 5 times in 3 weeks and got married on April 15 as I was heading off to my new assignment. That was 48 years ago and I can never forget our anniversary as I always tell her I married her for a tax deduction.

/ Getting married tomorrow
Haha. The tax man actually made suggestions as to when to get married and have kids for the midst benefit lol

/ Getting married tomorrow #13  
Haha. The tax man actually made suggestions as to when to get married and have kids for the midst benefit lol

Can't beat a good Tax Guy!!!!!

Congratulations and enjoy the honeymoon!
Going on 33 years this June.

/ Getting married tomorrow #14  
What the heck are you doing on a tractor board the night before your wedding! :laughing:

:D

Well, it's official. Yep I'm married! She has two sisters, but I can tell you right now that they won't touch a tractor lol

What is he doing on a tractor board on his wedding night!! :eek: ;)

Congratulations Zombie!

She just had to update her Facebook info so I had to update the tractor board! Headed down the Oregon coast, in coos bay right now.

/ Getting married tomorrow #17  
She just had to update her Facebook info so I had to update the tractor board! Headed down the Oregon coast, in coos bay right now.

Great! Get me a fridge magnet... the more 'tacky' the better!!!

Just made it into Brookings. Headed down to ocean world tomorrow and trees of mystery. It's amazing how many tourist shops are up and down the coast. I got my fill of them when I was a kid