loss of a friend

/ loss of a friend #1  

dixstir

Silver Member
Tractor
2305 jd cub farmall home made tractor
Just got home from a wake, our best friends lost there son 38 to a drunk driver, A city worker and his partner were cleaning sidewalks in bloomingtor mn when a car hit the city truck she was trying to commit sucide.we need to close are boarders,

/ loss of a friend #2  
sorry for the loss. Bad enough trying to commit suicide but to kill someone else in the process is beyond comprehension.

/ loss of a friend #3  
Just got home from a wake, our best friends lost there son 38 to a drunk driver, A city worker and his partner were cleaning sidewalks in bloomingtor mn when a car hit the city truck she was trying to commit sucide.we need to close are boarders,

So sorry to hear this. It was all over the news even up here in northern MN.

/ loss of a friend #4  
Things like this make no sense...

Very sorry for your loss.

/ loss of a friend #5  
Sorry for your loss,prayers and thoughts.

/ loss of a friend #7  
Sorry to hear that, it is uncomprehendable. Far to many other societies place no value on human life. And I agree, they need to be swept up , shipped out and not allowed to return. Let them turn their own homeland into whatever chit hole they all want.

/ loss of a friend #9  
We lost an entire family of dear friends...

Mother, Daughter and their 3 kids coming home church on Christmas Eve...

A drunk pickup driver, here illegally, no insurance and no driver's license and priors blew through a stop sign... truck flipped the car and went right over the top... he lived and they all died at the scene.

The parents, grandparents, siblings have never been the same, nor will they... they are ranchers and he was eagerly following in his father's footsteps taking over the family cattle ranch... my brother was in their wedding.

Some things I will never understand... each Christmas all we can say is we remember.

Last I heard the drunk did some time and then was deported.

Last edited:
   / loss of a friend #10  
Sorry for the loss.

Not to sound cynical, but I fail to make the connection between what happened and closing the borders. Nothing I saw or read says she was here illegal, or even of another nationality. Do you know something else?