Airline Job

/ Airline Job #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
My 24 year old daughter has graduated from airline flight attendant training and just got an offer from united express for a job. Will go to Abany NY in January for four weeks training. Hope she likes it and can see the country on some one elses dime. Probably be a cut in pay from her current job. She has been trying for an airline job for two years.

mark

/ Airline Job #2  
One of my nephews is married to a flight attendant. They fly all over for free... including a couple weeks each year to Alaska for fishing.. Sometimes they have to wait to get out (something about paying passengers coming first), but they have been all over.

/ Airline Job #3  
My 24 year old daughter has graduated from airline flight attendant training and just got an offer from united express for a job. Will go to Abany NY in January for four weeks training. Hope she likes it and can see the country on some one elses dime. Probably be a cut in pay from her current job. She has been trying for an airline job for two years.

mark

mjarrels,

Congrats to your daughter. My youngest daughter has been flying for United nearly 20 years, and loves it. I wish her all the best.

Dave

/ Airline Job #4  
Congrats to your daughter,my she enjoy the friendly skies.

/ Airline Job #5  
Congratulations to your daughter. I know a few ladies that where flight attendants for awhile and they all said it was the best job they ever had. But every on of them quit when they had kids. Travel and family just doesn't work out. Be sure she has a plan B.