Happy Birthday to My Dad

/ Happy Birthday to My Dad #1  

kf4uda

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TD5030, 861 Ford Powermaster, CaseIH Farmall 35A, 555A Ford Backhoe, S150x SnapperPro ZTR, Polaris Ranger XP800
Today would have been my Dad's 89th birthday today. He went to be with the Lord in 2010 at the age of 82. I still miss him every day and I consider myself blessed having him for a Dad.

He and I worked on a lot of projects together over the years. He could do about anything that he set his mind to do whether it was mechanical,electrical,carpentry or farming (the list goes on). He taught me a lot about all of those things. He also taught me how a person should live as in being honest,fair,caring (this list goes on too).

Here is a picture of him a few months before he died sitting on my new tractor.
Dad and New Tractor.jpg

Happy Birthday Dad

Last edited:
   / Happy Birthday to My Dad #2  
That's awesome, Chris.

Lost my Father in '89. He would have been 86 this year. Amazing what we learn from them. I can only hope to be the positive influence on people that he was.

Glad you had a good one, too.

/ Happy Birthday to My Dad #3  
<........................>

/ Happy Birthday to My Dad #4  
Happy birthday to your dad Chris!

/ Happy Birthday to My Dad
Thanks guys

/ Happy Birthday to My Dad #7  
THE best post I have read in awhile.

/ Happy Birthday to My Dad #8  
Great picture . Is he telling you he loves the power steering or you need a suicide knob ? My dad is 87 and much like your dad . It took me 30 yrs . to realize that maybe he knew what he was talking about ! Great post , Kevin .

/ Happy Birthday to My Dad #9  
Great post and happy birthday to your dad. My father is 86 and in failing health. I know it's not going to be much longer and I cherish every day that I get to talk to him.

/ Happy Birthday to My Dad
Today would have been my Dad's 89th birthday today. He went to be with the Lord in 2010 at the age of 82. I still miss him every day and I consider myself blessed having him for a Dad.

He and I worked on a lot of projects together over the years. He could do about anything that he set his mind to do whether it was mechanical,electrical,carpentry or farming (the list goes on). He taught me a lot about all of those things. He also taught me how a person should live as in being honest,fair,caring (this list goes on too).

Here is a picture of him a few months before he died sitting on my new tractor.
View attachment 500352

Happy Birthday Dad

Dad would have been 90 today. I sure miss our time working on projects together. Guys, you can't get this time back. Enjoy your time with you Dad or whoever you have. It is time well spent.

Happy Birthday Dad!