Paul Short

/ Paul Short #1  

BelarusBulldog

Silver Member
Tractor
Belarus 562 / Kioti CK3510SE / Kubota BX1860 / John Deere 27D
Just want to let everybody know that a good friend of mine Paul Short, has suffered two heart attacks ( one at home and another in hospital ) last Friday. Most of you know Paul and his wife Kathy as they were regulars on TBN. He is still in hospital and I'd like to share a link so you guys can get updates on his situation. Support For Paul's Recovery - YouTube Thank you.

/ Paul Short #2  
Thanks for posting...

Paul and I traded some emails and he was most helpful with a project I had.

Hope this is just a wake up call and he will be on the path to full recovery!

/ Paul Short #3  
I've been following their YouTube channel and am very sorry to hear about his heart attack. They are both very talented folks. I hope he has a speedy recovery!

/ Paul Short #4  
Wow;that's a bummer;Paul's a good guy and very talented.

/ Paul Short #6  
Wishing him the best for a great recovery

/ Paul Short #8  
Paul and Kathy are really great people, there is a similar thread over on OTT with lots of favorable comments as well as donations and I'm sure lots from You Tube as well.

/ Paul Short #9  
Oh, that is sad to hear. I sure wish Paul and Kathy the best. I really enjoy Paul's videos and figured if I ever retire I'll go beg him to take me on as an older apprentice.

/ Paul Short #10  
Fundraiser Updates 1
Posted on May 5, 2017
On behalf of myself and Paul, words cannot express what your out pouring love & support has done for our moral.
We appreciate each and every one of you. Big Hugs, for all of your many donations. You all have our backs that's for sure.
Wonderful news, our prayers were answered, Paul has an appointment this afternoon to have his angiogram ( dye test done ) He will leave the hospital via ambulance with the assistance of a nurse and travel to the city which is one hours drive away. Please continue to pray for his good health. I'll come back and post as new information becomes available.
Thank you all.
Kathy