My father's memories...

/ My father's memories... #11  
Sorry for the loss of your father,special thoughts and prayers.

/ My father's memories... #12  
My Dad has been gone for more than 5 years now and I still miss him a lot. It will hurt less in a while, though. My prayers are with you and your family.

Frank

/ My father's memories... #13  
My condolences, thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

/ My father's memories... #14  
I lost my Dad at 16, that was 47 years ago and I still miss him and think of him often. Lost my Mom just over 10 years ago and yes do miss her but not the same. Think in part to had long good relationship with her while one with my Dad was so short. Have learned we miss in degree to how much we loved them and our relationship. It helps when you know you will see them again. Pray for your peace.

/ My father's memories... #15  
My condolences. Thanks for posting that picture. That is a treasure I am sure. Lost my dad in '07, mom in -'09. I miss them more every year that passes.

/ My father's memories...
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I really appreciate it. So much "stuff" to take care of. Too much actually. Took mom down to the social security office and boy was that an experience. Keep us in your prayers. Thanks again.

/ My father's memories... #17  
I am very sorry about the loss of your Dad. My Dad went to be with the Lord in 2010 at the age of 82 so I understand your loss. I also understand the "stuff" to take care of. There was a lot more than I ever realized and my parents were "prepared". I still miss my Dad every day and always will. I will pray for comfort for you and your family.

/ My father's memories... #18  
GREAT picture.

I've come to the conclusion the best thing you have to leave on this earth is your children. It's apparent your dad must of done something right.

/ My father's memories... #19  
Sorry for your loss.

My SIL used to live in iron station, I've been to that area a lot.

/ My father's memories... #20  
Sorry to hear this. Don't worry he will be happy over there. My prayers will be there.