My son is finally tying the knot.

/ My son is finally tying the knot.
Very, very cool. Enjoy it all. You may actually find you miss em something terrible when they move out:rolleyes:

I believe you are correct. Luckily they will only be about 5 miles away for easy pickup and drop off. :laughing:

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #12  
Looks like your grandchildren have you wrapped around their little fingers already. Or from your user name, have their claws into you.

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #13  
With your input and love they will be your best friends . Children need positive interaction . Looks like they are having fun . I have always enjoyed your posts and your view of the country and life . Those kids need a grandpa , could not find a better one . Kevin .

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #14  
I have Great Grandchildren that age and older. Always happy to see them. Always have fun when they're here. Always glad to see them leave. :)

Thanks guys,

As soon as the weather cools a bit and gives up some rain I have a field I need to run the spring tooth over. I have already promised they can ride along with me in the tractor. Now the older one is interested in the weather report. :laughing:

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #16  
Thanks guys,

As soon as the weather cools a bit and gives up some rain I have a field I need to run the spring tooth over. I have already promised they can ride along with me in the tractor. Now the older one is interested in the weather report. :laughing:
That is the invaluable teaching that isn't usually recognized until years later.

That is the invaluable teaching that isn't usually recognized until years later.

True.
I would like to involve the older one next spring when it's time to plant. I think if she see's the seeds and how they are planted then watch the growth she'll be just as excited as me every year when it grows. :)