My son is finally tying the knot.

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #1  

cat fever

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6620PS
My son is 28 and finally found the girl who he can't pass by.
She really is beautiful in every way. Now she does come with two little terrorist. A 6 year old and a 3 year old this month. Cute little girls but man it's like a storm hit the house when they show up. Total chaos and the noise level seems like it's on high. I will be working on the "inside voice" training. They love the tractor and barn stuff so they must be OK. They also call me grandpa, so once again they must be OK. :laughing:
They are going to live at my house for a few months while looking or building a house of their own. It will be a challenge, I'm a shift worker so loud little girls is not going to work out. Hence the "inside voice" training.
I'm glad to see my son getting married and I'll be even more glad to help them move out to their own place.:laughing:

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #2  
Congrats to your family and little additions! My son is 28 and also getting married this August. No little ones yet from them but sure to follow shortly if plans are met. I have three grand daughters from my beautiful wife's son and wife... and while I won't call them terrorists, they are little tornados at 3, 5 and 7! I will say they seem to respond to my loving discipline, Good luck and best wishes to your family. Enjoy... life is too short even if you are lucky to get old.

/ My son is finally tying the knot.
Thanks,
My wife and I are very excited about the whole thing to tell the truth.
I am very concerned about the girls safety around my place. They are not used to this kind of environment. So some training especially around the farm equipment will be coming real quick for them and soon to be daughter in law. Approaching the tractor without my acknowledgement will never be accepted. Mom and 6 year old should be easy (I hope) it's the 3 year old I'm concerned with. My wife is very good with keeping kids safe so I know she'll be watching with a keen eye.

The other bonus to the wedding ( this Saturday) is my other son (active duty Air Force) is home on leave for 2 weeks.

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #4  
BIG congrats to all. :thumbsup:
Turn the page and start another chapter of life. :)

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #5  
Congratulations to you & yours, especially this Saturday.

Have a wonderful day.

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #6  
cat fever also congratulations. We have two daughters with 1 having 1 child and the other 3. We have a 3 and 7 being our youngest and they have a older sister (they are boys). When they are here it can be mad and loud. They dad's mom has hearing issue and her and her children talk loud so we will even remind our son in law tone it down. You may find one at the time is better on noise and maybe better on training. I would suggest you taking the girls (at least the two youngest) around your equipment showing it to them and on their level explain it. Some here will tell you this part is dumb, crazy and what ever other nice polite terms come to their mind but I have always taken my grands on tractor rides from just a few months old. BUT DO SO WITH GREAT CAUTION. A child normally once their courtesy is satisfied will not bother dangerous items, never educate them and they wonder about them and will seek to learn on their own which is deadly for many. Ignorance is not bliss, it is dangerous. Yes any one around moving machines when the operator is not aware they are there is dangerous, even your son. You need your daughter in law to understand the dangers so she can reaffirm them with her children.

Make time for you and the girls with and without your wife. With both and one at the time. They will enjoy and you will be blessed. God proves his love in many ways and children and especially grands are one of the best ways.

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #7  
Congratulations to you and your family!

/ My son is finally tying the knot.
Update;
So far my wife and I have survived the wedding. Even though there is much more training on "inside voices" I have grown to love these two little girls very much. The 3 year old loves to help grandpa feed the cows. I got her a pair of leather gloves and she is ready every morning to help out.

She really likes to watch the cows eat. One morning I stood her up on two bales of hay so she could see better, well the cows were a little nervous and would back out of the feeder and just stare at her. She started saying EAT! EAT! Pretty funny having a 3 year old telling the cows to eat.

20170721_075900.jpg
20170721_075941.jpg
20170721_075951.jpg

/ My son is finally tying the knot. #10  
Very, very cool. Enjoy it all. You may actually find you miss em something terrible when they move out:rolleyes: