Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210

Default Re: A lonely world now

I've never hoped my family would grieve and miss me when I die.
    Richard

"Happiness isn't having everything you want, it's wanting everything you have."

Gold Member GirlWhoWantsTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    Mahindra 26XL, Husqv GT48XLsi & YTH48LS

Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss.....

They say as we get older, most of us tend to get lonelier, for many reasons including the inevitable loss of friends and family. A good church can be a great source of comfort and nonjudgmental friendship. I say "nonjudgmental" because unlike most of society where you tend to be judged on your looks, youth, wealth, etc., in a good church people are at least *trying* to accept you for whoever you are.

On a tractor forum, of course there is no "grouphug" emoji, but sending you one anyway.

Tractor
    Kubota B7800

I learned a heart warming story yesterday. I was talking with my SIL and she talked about my brothers last words. The family was gathered around and my niece said to my brother t¨¨ell mom you love her? He whispered "I do" My SIL asked what he said and the words were confirmed. He died immediately thereafter. Since the day was their 57th anniversary, my SIL likes to tell the story that their life together started with "I do" and ended with "I do".
    Mojave - it's not the end of the world, but it is at the corner of middle & nowhere!

Tractor
    Kubota M 6800; Kubota B 2710; Gator; Bushhog ZTR; Volvo Mini Excavator EC45, Ferris ZTR and John Deere 5525 tractor

Death is a certainty we all face in some manner. Both our own and our loved ones. The order we do not know nor the date. The best we can do is prepare for the certainty of death. When we do that, the living has less stress.

Sorry about the passing of your brother. I am one of five siblings and have lost the two oldest. With the knowledge of their relationship with Christ know one day we shall be reunited. Great promise and peace yet in this life they are missed. May you find the Peace of Christ in your situation.
    Jeremiah 2:11a "Has a nation changed its gods, Which are not gods?

Elite Member
    Tractor
    New Holland t4.75

My most heartfelt condolences on your loss. Time marches on. Enjoy every day. I lost my father a little over a year ago. It's tough. Hang in there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123