A lonely world now

/ A lonely world now #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
Last night the last of my 4 brothers passed. I am the youngest, he was the oldest. I had no sisters, so it's a lonely world for me now.

/ A lonely world now #2  
My condolences... tough getting old and losing family and close friends. We now think about enjoying each day more than ever.

/ A lonely world now #3  
Sorry for your loss;you were fortunate to have brothers.

/ A lonely world now #4  
My condolences...strong prayers and thoughts.

/ A lonely world now #5  
Very hard to lose the last close family. Deep condolences. My father in law is now 97 and the hardest thing has been losing all his family and friends.

/ A lonely world now #6  
That's hard. I'm 2nd youngest of 7. The oldest is only about 70. I see this issue on my horizon. Fortunately I have about 28 nieces/nephews and Great N/N so I'll never lack for family.

/ A lonely world now #7  
Sorry for your loss. That is the sad part of growing old, watching your friends and relatives pass.

/ A lonely world now #9  
I feel for the OP. I have lost 2 sisters and a brother. Brother passed in 2015 at 63 Lost sister 12 years ago at 49. Between June and November last year, lost 2 aunts, an uncle, a cousin and a nephew.

/ A lonely world now #10  
Condolences, I am the next youngest of four boys. We lost the oldest when he was but twenty years. I surely dread the day time comes to take one of the others. I am ready to go, but not to lose one of them.