It's a girl...

/ It's a girl... #1  

hazmat

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5460HSTC
It\'s a girl...

Marissa Paige - born 8/1/05 6# 14oz. Mom & baby are doing great. The first book dad read to her was about tractors - see it's related....

Attachments

• 707582-marissa-Aug-4-005.jpg
    707582-marissa-Aug-4-005.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 300
   / It's a girl... #2  
Re: It\'s a girl...

A big, big congratulations to Mom and Dad!!!!!!!! My daughters are 21 and 18. Enjoy this time with your daughter. It will be over all too soon. Again, congrats!!!!

/ It's a girl... #3  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Mom & baby are doing great )</font>

That's certainly good news, but how's Dad doing? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Actually I know how he's doing; hat size increased at least two sizes. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif That's experience talking. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif My daughters are now 39 and 36, and like Mike said, the time goes very quickly.

/ It's a girl... #4  

Congrats!!!!!!!! Enjoy them every day you can. They get big too soon. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ It's a girl... #5  

Great news Hazmat...glad all went well....now just brace for those sleepless nights !!!!

She looks great in the pic....

My daughter is 5 1/2 going on 18.....as I say when her brother is teasing...light fuse and GET AWAY /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ It's a girl... #6  

Congrats to Mom and Dad...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ It's a girl... #7  

Congratulations to you both. It still amazes me that storks still know exactly where to drop off the cutest kids. I wonder if any tractor manufacturer is brave enough to make pink tractors like the bicycle manufacturers........ /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ It's a girl... #8  

<font color="#00FF00"> congratulations!!!!!! </font>/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My <font color="0066FF">little boy </font> is due in 6 weeks! I know how you feel!

CONGRADS again!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ It's a girl... #9  

Congratulations to the entire family Hazmat!

/ It's a girl... #10  

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif as mike and Bird said enjoy every moment they get grown real quick /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif BTW she is one great looking little girl, MUST LOOK LIKE HER MOTHER /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif