Back to Back World Champion

/ Back to Back World Champion #1  

cowboydoc

Tractor
JD 8320 MFWD, JD 6415 MFWD, FEL, and cab, John Deere MFWD 4600, John Deere 4020, John Deere 4430, John Deere 455 mower, Deutz, and Gehl 4610 perkins skidsteer
My daughter did it again and won the barrel racing world championship held in Texas this last week. She is only the second person to ever win it back to back.

/ Back to Back World Champion #2  
Well congratulations to your daughter. That's something to be proud of. The obvious question is, has anyone ever won it three times running?

Cliff

/ Back to Back World Champion #3  
Nothing like being proud of your kid /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif... Congrats to her and good luck next year..

/ Back to Back World Champion #4  
Wow! Richard, that is terrific! Give her our congratulations. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Is there any press/news on the event? Magazines? Product endorsements? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Back to Back World Champion #5  
Wow, that’s great Richard. I know that her mother and you have got to be real proud of her. Congratulations.

/ Back to Back World Champion #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is there any press/news on the event? )</font>

Yes. In fact, both of those girls are real cowgirls! And there's lots of information about them on the Internet. I thought about posting some links, but I'm not sure Cowboydoc wants them identified that way here.

/ Back to Back World Champion #7  
Congratulations!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Back to Back World Champion #8  
I'm proud for you and your daughter Richard. I'd bet coming and going that there's more to her winning TWO championships than just a girl on a horse. Sure sounds like a father walking the walk besides talking the talk there in the background.

/ Back to Back World Champion
Cliff,

Yes the only other person to win it back to back won it four years in a row. Thank you everyone for your kind words. It was just over Monday so I will post a link when the story gets out.

/ Back to Back World Champion #10  
<font color="blue"> My daughter did it again... </font>

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure that whatever your daughters choose to do in life, you will be repeating that phrase again and again. Congratulations, dad! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif