She said yes!!!

/ She said yes!!! #11  
CONGRATULATIONS!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It's a good thing she has more hair than you!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I agree with you on the diamond quality. My wife's ring, while not so new (18 years), is similar, except in shape. Hers is a 1.26 ct emerald cut in D-E color and VS1 clarity. It sure makes for nice looking ring! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Hey, about the price of a small tractor too - see, everything relates somehow to tractors!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I pray God's blessings on your marriage!

Terry

/ She said yes!!! #12  
CONGRATULATIONS!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It's a good thing she has more hair than you!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I agree with you on the diamond quality. My wife's ring, while not so new (18 years), is similar, except in shape. Hers is a 1.26 ct emerald cut in D-E color and VS1 clarity. It sure makes for nice looking ring! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Hey, about the price of a small tractor too - see, everything relates somehow to tractors!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I pray God's blessings on your marriage!

Terry

/ She said yes!!! #13  
<font color="blue"> I wondered what you were waiting on. </font>
I had also thought that more than once.
Congregations Eddie. Good luck with your new union.

/ She said yes!!! #14  
<font color="blue"> I wondered what you were waiting on. </font>
I had also thought that more than once.
Congregations Eddie. Good luck with your new union.

/ She said yes!!! #15  
Congratulations! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif What day is the knot going to be tied? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ She said yes!!! #16  
Congratulations! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif What day is the knot going to be tied? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ She said yes!!! #17  
Congratulations, May all your troubles be little ones.

June 23 would be a good day, I married my high school sweetheart on that day in 1954. We still hold hands, kiss on the lips and all that stuff.

Please take a few pics and post for all of us to celebrate.

Toast: "May you live as long as you want to, AND want to as long as you live."

/ She said yes!!! #18  
Congratulations, May all your troubles be little ones.

June 23 would be a good day, I married my high school sweetheart on that day in 1954. We still hold hands, kiss on the lips and all that stuff.

Please take a few pics and post for all of us to celebrate.

Toast: "May you live as long as you want to, AND want to as long as you live."

/ She said yes!!! #19  
Congratulations Eddie and Steph! I think you both found a "keeper" this time.

Are the kids excited?

/ She said yes!!! #20  
Congratulations Eddie and Steph! I think you both found a "keeper" this time.

Are the kids excited?