Lonely

/ Lonely #11  
Jeff, I could not sleep so this is where I came. You have one more praying for you and will remember you and your loss each time see one of your posts.
Keep in touch. When we loose a loved one we don't get "over it" but we can get "through it". God Bless.

/ Lonely #13  
Very sorry for your loss, Jeff. She did a very fine thing being an organ donor.

/ Lonely #15  
Jeff, you have our prayers
Jim & Lorraine

/ Lonely #16  
Jeff;

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so good that you have such warm and happy memories to get you through. Your advice for Living Will, etc. is right on, having all the questions answered before hand is such a comfort during the tough times. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you.

Regards;
SimS

/ Lonely #17  
Jeff,

I am so sorry….

Try to hang on to the good times, they will always be with you.

Take care,

Gary

/ Lonely #18  
Ouch. So sorry for you. Stay focused on the GOOD memories. Sounds like you both were fortunate to find each other and share some time.

Will say some prayers for you. Best of luck.

-Mike Z.

/ Lonely #19  
Jeff,
So sorry to hear of your loss ! Your family is in our prayers ! God Bless.

/ Lonely
Hey Guys,

Thank you all so much for the kind words. They really do help me get through the day.

Most of my friends don’t know what to say so they keep quiet and stay away unless I call them first. If you are ever in doubt what to say to someone in my position just remember that it doesn’t matter what the words are, just say it! That’s why I like this place – you guys have an opinion on EVERYTHING!!! :)

For you Orange lovers, I’ve attached another image of my two prized possessions (and yes, when I kidded her about that it DID piss her off to my gleeful enjoyment). And a picture of my of my bride doing what she did best, laughing.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 261
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 258