Lonely

/ Lonely #21  
Farmgeek,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Please keep posting photo's. It reminds us all that we share a common bond. The love of our tractors, our families and our way of life. God bless you. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

/ Lonely #22  
My deepest sympathies.
I cannot imagine what it would be like, but you know in your heart what a special lady you had, and how she thought of others the entire way through.

Her spirit lives on in your thoughts and memories and she gave the gift of life to many others who will be forever thankfull.

/ Lonely #23  
FarmGeek said:
Now go hug your spouse.

Jeff, sorry for your loss.

Granted I've only been married not quite 7 months but I hug my wife every morning and every night for the simple reason you never know when it will be your last hug.

She gets tired of it sometimes!

/ Lonely #25  
They say everything has a reason. Sometimes it's hard to understand what that is. I sure can't think of a good one for what happened with your wife.

I normally read just about every new post on TBN as it comes up. For some odd reason, I passed by this one until this morning.

Today my wife and I have been married 35 years. I've treasured every minute of our time together. Your post just made me appreciate her even more. You never know when our time on earth will end.

I'm truely sorry for your loss. My father told me something just hours before he passed away. "Be thankful you had someone in your life that you'll miss so much. Not everyone has that luxury". Those words make me smile every time I think of them (or my dad) I'm sure the pain seems almost unbearable at this point. Maybe it will ease in time.

And I'll give my wife an extra hug and kiss this afternoon because of what I just read.

Bill

/ Lonely #26  
So sorry to hear of your loss. Take Care!
Bill Jones

/ Lonely #27  
Thanks for sharing with us here. Our prayers and thoughts are certainly with you. The obvious love you had for one another is still blessing others as they read and view your posts. I know I will give my bride of 30 years an extra big 'ol hug today because of you two. We are with you, keep the faith.

/ Lonely #28  
If you haven’t done this before go do it now!! Talk to your spouse about what your final wishes are. Have a will made. Draft a Living Will if appropriate and consider Powers of Attorney for the both of you.

Amen, we've done that ourselves.

Most of my friends don’t know what to say so they keep quiet and stay away unless I call them first.

I'll bet most of us have been guilty of that. It really can be hard to know what to say since nothing we say can bring your loved one back.

Even after 41 years of marriage, I can only imagine what life would be like without her; a terrible thought. So sorry you have to live it instead of imagining it.

/ Lonely #29  
Jeff, my wife and I add our sympathy for the loss of your dear wife.

GOD BLESS
FRANK & ROSE

/ Lonely #30  
Jeff

So sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hopefully your friends here on the net can help a little with your loneliness.

Andy