Another Promotion

/ Another Promotion #11  
BIRD: GOOD GOING FOR YOUR DAUGHTER. makes us feel good when our children surpass us in all things!

/ Another Promotion #12  
Bird
This is because of good family values,and a good work ethic,which is taught by parents.Wish we had more of that like this country use to.Hope holley passes it down the family tree.GOOD JOB HOLLEY,AND GOOD JOB MOM AND DAD!!!
ALAN

/ Another Promotion #13  
I saw the title and who posted this and thought maybe your wife made you chief cook and bottle washer or something, LOL.

/ Another Promotion
RedRocker said:
I saw the title and who posted this and thought maybe your wife made you chief cook and bottle washer or something, LOL.

That, too, but I wasn't going to tell anyone about that.:D

/ Another Promotion
Whew, yesterday was a long day, but a good one. We left home about 4:30 a.m. to pick up both our daughters, a son-in-law, and a grandson to go about 170 miles to LeTourneau University for Holly's graduation with her Bachelor of Business Administration degree (Magna *** Laud). Then it was back home in time to go to a local 6 p.m. graduation party for her at the Fox & Hound Grill & Pub. I'd never been to a Fox & Hound, but found they actually have some very good food.

/ Another Promotion #16  
I find it a very humbling thing to watch my children grow and succeed. Congratulations on her achievment. :)

/ Another Promotion #17  
Congratulations Bird and Mrs Bird. As has been said, it's good when the kids succeed at work.

/ Another Promotion #18  
Congratulations!! She's in for a lot of interesting times. I spent over 33 ears in the Human Resource field, retired several years age as VP of HR for a large health insurance company. It's an interesting field, you meet all kinds of people with all kinds of issues.

/ Another Promotion
It's an interesting field, you meet all kinds of people with all kinds of issues.

Yes, it is. They didn't call it Human Resources in my day, but there was a time when I was Commander of the Personnel Division in the Police Department. Back then, that was mostly the recruiting and hiring of applicants, and we did get some real lulus.:D

/ Another Promotion #20  
Congrats Bird, I know you and your wife are proud. It is great to see our children excel in life.

Side note: If you ever need a part-time job; looks like you have a good shot at it;) :D